Outstanding day (& night!) at our biggest, most competitive meet of the season!! MBCA swam at The KINGS Academy Cumming Invite on 11/17/18 at the Cumming Aquatic Center against 13 other teams. Way to go SWIMBCA!
With an extremely limited number of swimmers available, our Upper School results were outstanding. Both Varsity Men & Women both placed 7th out of 13 teams.
FIVE School Records were broken by our US Women’s team:
200 Medley Relay (Bechtel, SuCox, Gucky, Curasi)
200 Free Relay (Curasi, Bechtel, SuCox, Gucky)
Hampton Gucky broke the record for the 200 IM and reset her records in the 100 Fly &
• Hampton Gucky – 200 IM (1st); 100 Fly (1st); 100 Back (1st)
• Nate Smith – 200 IM (2nd); 100 Back (3rd); 100 Free (6th)
• Women’s 200 Medley Relay (6th) – Bechtel, SuCox, Gucky, Curasi
• Olivia Bechtel – 200 Free (10th)
• Women’s 200 Free Relay (4th) – Curasi, Bechtel, SuCox, Gucky
• Men’s 200 Free Relay (10th) – PuyArena, Castro, JRogers, Smith
Our TOP TIME DROPPERS (in seconds) were Felix Castro (9.72) & Hampton Gucky (3.34)